CLUB REWARDS PROGRAM
- Program Partners
- How to Redeem Club Rewards
- Rules of the Club Rewards Program
Diners Club International was the first card to
introduce a rewards program under the name of "Club Rewards"
in 1984. The program's objective is to make Diners Club's relationship
with card members mutually beneficial by rewarding them for their
to the brand.
Each time a Diners Club card is charged for purchases
of goods and services, the program rewards points to the card account.
These points are worth a wide range of reward items. And, each reward
item is assigned a number of points. Upon earning sufficient points,
card members may redeem their points by selecting the preferred reward
item(s). A cardmember never use a Diners Club Card - but only take
advantage of it - it is rewarding!.
Diners Club was once voted the "Best Card
Program", for its award winning Club Rewards program, offers
worldwide acceptance in more countries and currencies than any other
card. Highlights of Club Rewards Program
- Points Never Expire
- Earn without cap
- Redeem Anytime
- Personalized Rewards
- Point Transfer to Other Programs
Entry to the Club Rewards Program is free to all:
i. Personal Charge card members
ii. Personal Credit card members
iii. Corporate Card members
Earns one Club Rewards point for every eligible SR 5 charged to
the Diners Club Card.
Card members can convert points into miles with all major airline
frequent flyer programs and hotel frequent guest programs.
Airline Program Partners
- Air France
- American Airlines Advantage
- Asiana Club
- British Airways Executive Club
- Continental Airlines OnePass
- Delta SkyMiles
- Korean Air SKYPASS
- SAS EuroBonus
- South African Airways Voyager
- Thai Airways Rapid Rewards
- United Airlines Mileage Plus
- Virgin Atlantic Airways flyingclub
Hotel Program Partners
- Baymont Inns & suites Guest Ovations
- Best Western Gold Crown Club
- Choice Hotels Guest Privileges
- Hilton Honors
- Hyatt Gold Passport
- Marriott Rewards
- Priority Club Rewards
- Starwood Preferred Guest
Ground Transportation Partners
- Auto Europe
- National Car Rental
- Payless Car Rental
- Thrifty Car Rental
How to Redeem
- Check card statement to confirm number of Club Rewards points
- Raise the Club Rewards Redemption form (Click to download) to request redemption.
- Fax the form to 02-6520040.
- If cardholder requires more than one item, a redemption form
per item should be filled out.
- Once the item requested is ready, Club Rewards officer will
contact cardholder and notify to arrange collection.
Rules of the Club
- Diners Club's "Club Rewards" program is available
to Individual, Business and Corporate cardholders.
- One Club Rewards point for each five Saudi Riyals of "qualifying
expenditure" charged to and billed to monthly statement less
refunds will be awarded. If a refund is credited, the appropriate
number of points will be deducted from available point balance.
If the available points balance is insufficient or nil, negative
points will be posted.
- "Qualifying expenditure" refers to charges for purchases
of goods and services but excludes all types of cash transactions
such as cash at ATMs, Over-the-counter cash, casino chips, foreign
currency, traveler checks, enrollment fees, subscription fees
and service charges.
- Each card, be it a primary (and one or more additional) or/and
business card issued for an account, earns points. These points
are accumulated to the main account and may be redeemed by primary
card member (or on his/her request to be redeemed by each card member.
For Corporate Card Account, points are accumulated to the Main
Account and may beredeemed by the Corporation Authorized Officer.
Corporate cards do not earn points individually.
- The monthly statement will show the carried forward points,
debit points, credit pointsand the new available points for redemption.
Charges incurred in a particular month if not billed in the same
month, may appear in a later month. Points for such charges will
be assessed only in the month billing.
- Points do not have any monetary value and redemption against
any gifts offered by Diners Club only.
- At the present moment of time, points have no expiry period.
However, Diners Club may impose a maximum cap on earned and available
- Under the following circumstances, Diners Club will refuse to
assess credit points or process a redemption request where:
i. an outstanding amount is past due by more than 30 days and/or
ii. there is a breach of any term and/or condition of Diners Club
iii. an account/card status is blocked
- All available points will be automatically forfeited when:
i. an account becomes 60 plus days past due
ii. an account is closed by card member/corporate
iii. Diners Club terminates the use account/card including all
- Delivery of any item under the Club Rewards Program will take
about 28 days from date of redemption request and will be made
only be to an address in Saudi Arabia.
If an item is received damaged, it must be returned within three
days by registered First class mail in the original packaging.
The proof of such must be retained by
Diners Club will not bear responsibility for items delivered to
any third party
addresses nor would it accept such if delivered through any other
- Diners Club may, without notice or prior consent or being liable
to card member, supply any item or service that would be similar
in nature and value to that of the one ordered to by card member
in the Club Rewards redemption form. If Diners Club was unable
to locate a suitable alternative; Diners Club will offer a choice
of item(s) at the same value. On the contrary, all the points
deducted to redeem the requested item(s), will be returned to
- All items supplied by Diners Club in exchange for Club Rewards
points shall remain the principal responsibility of the supplier/manufacturer.
However, Diners Club will entertain, in the first instance, any
complaint relating to an issue of quality etc of any item(s) supplied.
Such will be taken up by Diners Club with the supplier on behalf
of card member to resolve issue. However, Diners Club reserve the
right to withdraw from the dispute if it deems unable to resolve
it to the satisfaction of the card member whereupon, the card member
will be able to deal with the supplier direct.
- Diners Club may change these rules or alter or cancel the Rewards
Program at time with prior notice and without being liable to
card members in any way.
- Items must be ordered on or before the date given elsewhere.
Thereafter, Diners Club may choose or supply a suitable alternative
or request to re-order.
- The participating airlines, hotels and car rental companies in
the Club Rewards
Programs are subject to change or discontinue without any notice.
They may also
Change their programs at any time without notice.
- Frequent traveler miles or points, travel certificates, gift
certificates etc are not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable
for cash or credit under any circumstances, and not replaceable
in the event of loss or destruction after being issued. Frequent
traveler miles or points are not extendable or transferable.
- Frequent flyer miles and frequent traveler points must be redeemed
in units of 1000 milles or 2,000 miles.
- Each new set of Club Rewards items published will supersedes
all previously published items.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information given
in the items published is accurate. However, Diners Club decline
to accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions or commissions.
You may redeem your Club Rewards points by
choosing one or more items from this catalogue. This catalogue gives
specific details on the number of Club Rewards points required to
redeem an item and the item code. Click to open catalogue and choose any item(s) to redeem points.